Checkeye is a European cloud-based solution for the early diseases diagnosis developed by the Ukrainian IT specialists in partnership with leading research institutes in the area of eye health.
CheckEye’s international team of medical and IT experts has developed a cloud-based solution for the diabetic retinopathy diagnosis from fundus photographic images using a machine learning/artificial intelligence (ML/AI) algorithm. Now the team works on developing new algorithms to extend numbers of diagnosed diseases.
Mass use of CheckEye technology allows to
- Implement the patient centric approach in preventive medicine and early diagnosis;
- Significantly increase cost efficiency of DR treatment and reduce disease burden on the public health and social care systems;
- improve the quality of life of people with DR by helping them to preserve the vision;
- extend the age of effective and fulfilling life of people in society;
- mitigate the risk of the human error in early screening and diagnosis;
- reducing the burden on skilled medical personnel;
- address the shortage of qualified medical personnel;
- carry out screening in remote areas.