EASE Poland Meetup 02.10
Warsaw, ul. Mikołaja Kopernika 5
Global PR: how companies can enter new markets
Friends, we continue to meet with you in Warsaw
Already on November 2, together with Alena Dalskaya-Latosiewicz, we will talk about “Global PR: how companies can enter new markets”
- Founder and managing partner of the PR agency PRaxis;
- PR and communications director at WhitePress Ukraine;
- Founder of the PR community PR RAZOM.
She has more than 20 years of experience in the field of marketing communications, 10 of which were spent in senior positions in the field of PR and communications. Before founding her own PRaxis agency, she headed the PR and communications department at the international eSports group WePlay Holding. Worked with the markets of Ukraine, Eastern Europe, Central Europe, North America, South America.
The meeting will take place in Warsaw on November 2, 2022
Location: ul. Mikołaja Copernicus 5
Start at 18:30
Who is the meeting for:
- Founders and top management of IT and innovative businesses.
- IT investors looking for potential projects
- PR managers and marketers of IT and innovative companies
Entry is free for EASE residents.
For others who want to join, register via the link