EASE PRESIDENT VLADYSLAV SAVCHENKO PRESENTED THE COMMUNITY IN SWITZERLAND AT THE UKRAINIAN – SWISS BUSINESS HUB
Ukraine and Switzerland initiated a broad political process in Lugano for the restoration of Ukraine. URC 2022 is the international start of the process of restoration of Ukraine. This is a large-scale task that creates challenges of a magnitude that cannot be precisely measured at this time. However, the scale of the response and the required resources can already be predicted. To help the country get back on its feet and seize the opportunity to transform it, we need to continue to coordinate closely and be ready to commit ourselves fully to implementation when the time comes. Lugano will be a unique opportunity for Ukraine to share its Recovery Plan and work with international partners to develop the best response to the enormous challenges that lie ahead.
strong>The following topics were discussed during the event:
● Plan for the recovery and development of Ukraine and various contributions of international partners for the recovery of Ukraine.
● Methods, priorities and principles of recovery.
● Social, economic, environmental and infrastructural recovery from the damage and losses caused by war.
● Reforms that are possible or necessary to implement in the current situation.
Digital transformation and recovery:
● presentation of a detailed plan for the digital recovery of Ukraine;
● consolidation of the technology business community to support this plan;
● discussion of strategic goals and development of specific support mechanisms.