Polish Ukrainian Israeli Tech Summit 2022
On December 14, 2022, Warsaw will host a tripartite international conference with the participation of Polish, Ukrainian, and Israeli experts — Polish Ukrainian Israeli Tech Summit 2022.
At the gala dinner, the EASE Association, together with the organizers of the event — Global Israeli Initiative , will sign a memorandum of cooperation for the further development of the international ecosystem, which will contribute to sustainable and productive relations between Ukrainian and international business, government, innovative companies and educational structures. As part of this collaboration, EASE residents will participate in the event.
The Polish Ukrainian Israeli Tech Summit 2022 will be a platform for an open dialogue and exchange of views on the development of a long-term strategy for the development of a “safe country” based on Israel’s unique technological experience.
Officials of Ukraine, Israel, Poland, representatives of leading technology companies, investment and venture funds, IT specialists, public figures will take part in the event.
KEY TOPICS OF THE SUMMIT
- NATIONAL SECURITY. How Ukraine can become a “big Israel”: implementation of Israel’s experience in the formation of a strategy for ensuring the country’s security. Restoration of various sectors of the national economy of Ukraine in the conditions of a long military conflict based on the unique experience of Israel. National security issues.
- CYBERSECURITY. Technologies at the forefront: how cyber technologies are changing the landscape of the modern world. Cybersecurity industry breakthroughs in the age of real cyber warfare: from overcoming local chaos to avoiding cyber-impact on people around the world. New possibilities of digital technologies and artificial intelligence and their implementation.
- SOCIALTECH. Shaping the future: exploring technological strategic trends in the High Risk Era. The experience of international corporations, successful examples of risk reduction and timely responses to the challenges of the time (pandemic, forced displacement, cooperation with a country at war). Rethinking Entrepreneurship in Times of Uncertainty.
- TALENTS. Long-term dividends of the future: the role of technology talent in building an innovation ecosystem. How to create a strong ecosystem, resistant to the challenges of time. How to keep the team and attract the best specialists.
- VENTURE. Unprecedented insights from the VC world: Тop tech trends for 2023.
EASE President Vladyslav Savchenko will speak at the Polish Ukrainian Israeli Tech Summit 2022 on the 4th panel discussion on the topic “Long-term dividends of the future: the role of technological talents in building innovative ecosystems”
Among the speakers of UIIS2022.Warsaw:
- Michael Brodsky, Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary of Israel to Ukraine
- Oleksiy Arestovych, adviser to the Office of the President of Ukraine
- Boaz Inbal, General Manager of Innovation Centre at WIX.com
- Dov Moran, well known Israeli entrepreneur, inventor and investor
- Michael Kolomenkin, AI Research Group Manager at Playtika
- Amir Elichai, Founder, CEO and Chairman at Carbyne
- Vladyslav Savchenko, owner of the international group of IT companies Powercode
- Yegor Aushev, CEO and Co-Founder of CyberUnit.Tech and CyberSchool.tech
- Roman Gold, Managing General partner at VentureIsrael
- Yogev Samina, CEO at WorkNest LTD
Stay tuned for updates on the list of speakers.
*There is a special discount on participation for EASE residents, details are published in the closed chat of the Association, or contact the resident manager for clarification.
**All funds transferred for online participation will be directed by the organizers to help civilians, women and children affected by the war.
Organizers: The Ukrainian-Israeli technology platform Global Israeli Initiative, The Embassy of Israel in Ukraine, the Israeli venture fund VentureIsrael, distributor of security solutions VIZHU, Work Nest Technologies, Etgar Strategic Solutions and Entrepreneurship.